- Please note this is an outdoor event and will go ahead in all weathers unless severe. we recommend welly boots and puddle suits when visiting the farm.
- You may share your visit with other groups of people.
- Places must be booked and paid for in advance.
- You are responsible for your own safety throughout the whole experience.
- We may take photos during your visit for use on our marketing material and social media, if you prefer us not to photography you or a member of your party please make the leader is aware.
- No tickets will be sent out, please ensure you have your booking confirmation in printed or electronic form to show staff on arrival.
- Experience must be pre booked online in advance, no bookings will be taken on the day.
- If you arrive after the experience starts no refund will be provided and no alternative timeslot offered.
- The Experience is not recommended for pregnant women, if you would like to go ahead with a booking, you will be asked to sign a disclaimer.
- Smoking and Vaping is prohibited during the experience.
- All participants must follow our guidance and instruction at all times. All activities are undertaken at your own risk.
- Edenmill Farm reserve the right to change website, terms and conditions and prices at any time without prior notice.
- The experience is wheelchair accessible but it is advisable to contact us before your visit so we can make arrangements if required.
We are unable to offer a refund if you no longer wish to, or are unable to take part in the activity.
How do you find us?
Edenmill Farm, Stockiemuir Road, Blanefield, Glasgow, G63 9AX – Get Directions
What to wear?
Sensible shoes for walking up the tracks and warm outdoor clothing. Make sure you have a waterproof as Scottish Weather is very unpredictable.
Will the visit go ahead during bad weather?
We aim to honour all bookings regardless of the weather so please be prepared as we do live in Scotland. If for any reason the weather is too bad we will contact you and honour our cancellation policy.
Are there toilet facilities?
Toilet facilities are located within the café area and are available to wash hands after the trek. Please follow all Covid restrictions during your visit.
Is there car parking onsite?
Yes, we have over 100 complimentary car parking spaces located on site at Edenmill.
Can I bring my dog?
Unfortunately, we do not allow dogs to join us.